Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Picks Mon. Dec. 9th
Fantasy Basketball: Daily League Du-Rant Friday December 6th
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
It is a small slate of games tonight so I will deviate from the GPP/DU format and just provide you with a few players I like tonight.
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* C Al Jefferson (16.2%) the Warriors are allowing the eighth most Fantasy Points to Centers over the last 15 games.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* G Monta Ellis (14.7) the Kings will be short-handed tonight and already have a hard time playing defense with a ful roster.
* G Isaiah Thomas (12.3%) will start and get plenty of run for the reasons mentinoned above.
* F Trevor Ariza (14.8%) has been unconcious not just recently, but pretty much all season and with no Martell Webster, Ariza will counted to help carry the offensive load even more so.
* C Marcin Gortat (14.5%) the Nuggets are allowing fifth most ppg to centers this season and Nene is not playing, so hopefully that will mean more touches for Gortat as we saw in the second half of the Wizards last game.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* F Glen Davis (10.2%) no Vucevic again tonight and if Davis can get 27 Fantasy Points against the Rockets front court, he should do even better against the Griz tonight.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* G Ramon Sessions (6.0%) should continue to see more minutes as the Bobcats lineup is in flux due to multiple injuries.
* F Jeremy Evans (8.1%) has back-to-back 20-plus Fantasy Point games.
Best of Luck tonight, and for you season long players looking for some help check out this week's Fantasy Basketball Wire Wire Pick Ups and if you have any questions go rouge and post them in the comments section and/or send me a tweet.
Leave a Comment
- Hammel Dominates Diamondbacks on Tuesday
- Justin Upton is not in the Braves lineup Wednesday
- Christian Yelich extends hit streak to 16 games
- Alex Wood out dueled by Jose Fernandez
- Jose Fernandez punches out 14 over 8 IP
- Gregg Popovich named NBA Coach of the Year
- Pujols hits 500th career home run
- Chase Utley is not in starting lineup Tuesday
- Trumbo not in Diamondbacks' lineup Tuesday
- Fister threw three innings in extended spring
@ArbitraryPicks you mean to say a guy who is hitting about 100 points higher than his career avg may regress