Fantasy Football: Week Five Quarterback Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
As tempting as it may be to spend on Peyton Manning this week, there are quite a few other quarterback options this week with very enticing matchups. Including a few quarterbacks that have underperformed up to this point but are primed for breakouts in Week Five.
Remember, if you want a look at who is starting for each team along with player projections and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them.
Daily League QB Targets:
Quarterback Value Plays:
- Giants QB Eli Manning ($13,192, 13.1% of your cap at Draft Street - Play Now)- Michael Vick is in play versus a Giants team that has allowed the most points of any team in the NFL, but Eli is over $3,000 cheaper and will be facing an Eagles defense that is as futile as the G-men. Add in the fact, that despite Eli's struggles this season, Victor Cruz is currently the top ranked Fantasy wide receiver.
- Patroits QB Tom Brady ($153,800, 15.3% of your cap at Fantasy Feud- Play Now )- The price tag has dropped for Brady, and at Draft Street Brady is cheaper than Eli Manning. Brady has completed around 15% more of his passes the last two weeks compared to his 52.7 completion percentage in the 1st two weeks combined, and it is looking like he may get Danny Amendola back this week versus a banged up Bengals defense.
- Rams QB Sam Bradford ($7,100 7.1% of your cap at Draft Kings- Play Now)- Bradford has been a bum, but so too have the Jacksonville Jaguars. Call me crazy, but I see Jared Cook and Tavon Austin being much more involved in the offense this week, after being practical afterthoughts the last couple weeks.
Week 5 Overall Quarterback Rankings- If table does not show below click here: Week 5 QB Rankings
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at email@example.com. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the Rotoinfo.com Fantasy Football Show which airs every Thursday at 7pm and the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Hilton hauls in 73 yard TD in win
- Jonas Gray benched
- Julio Jones has five grabs for 68 yards, TD
- Julius Thomas has been ruled out for Sunday
- Report: Browns intend to unleash Gordon
- Reggie Bush out for Lions on Sunday
- Arian Foster will not play on Sunday
- Josh Gordon expected to play between 20-30 plays
- Davis drops a career-high 43 points Sat.
- DeMarcus Cousins: 31 pts, 18 rebounds
#Patriots LeGarrette Blount touchdown