Fantasy Football: Week Four Running Back Rankings & Daily League Plays (Standard and PPR)
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
Many tough matchups, across the board, for running backs this week. May be a good week to save some money on some lesser priced backs who have better matchups and spend on wide receivers in your Daily League Contests. As always, I'll provide with a few value plays, along with my rankings below. And remember, If you want a look at who is starting for each team, along with player projections, and DFS pricing visit our NFL Lineup Grid. Also, if you have any Start/Sit questions click on the twitter link in blue above and I'll answer them.
Daily League RB Value Plays:
- Colts RB Trent Richardson ($6,700, 19.1% of your cap at Fan Duel- Play Now)- No Ahmad Bradshaw so it's the TRich show today versus the pitiful Jaguars.
- Jets RB Bilial Powell ($4,750, 4.8% of your cap at Draft Day - Play Now)- Expect the Jets to feed Powell the ball today
- Ravens RB Bernard Pierce ($4,750, 4.8% of your cap at Draft Day - Play Now)- Ray Rice is going to play, but it sounds like he will be limited and the Bills are top five worst rushing defense. I can see the Ravens passing their way into the Red Zone and Pierce getting multiple opportunties to cash in from there.
Week Four Overall Running Back Rankings- If table does not show below click here: Week 4 RB Rankings
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the Rotoinfo.com Fantasy Football Show which airs every Thursday at 7pm and the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano
- Nats exercised Denard Span's 9 million option
@jcraig24 kills me in D3 cause I thought he was gone when we were redrafting
That or another reason OKC should have gotten rid of that bum RT @injuryexpert: Westbrook hit his hand on the point of Perkins' elbow, as...