Fantasy Football: Week Four Wide Receiver Rankings & Daily League Plays
by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad)
Daily League WR Value Plays:
- Ravens WR Torrey Smith ($5,700, 11.4% of your cap at Draft Kings - Play Now)- We all saw what Stephen Hill, Santonio Holmes, and the Jets did to the Bills last week.
- Dolphins WR Brian Hartline ($7,250, 7.3% of your cap at Draft Day - Play Now)- Hartline has as many touchdowns as he did over the past two seasons (two), and is always a threat to rack up some points in PPR formats.
- Lions WR Ryan Broyles ($3,600, 7.2% of your cap at Draft Kings - Play Now )- This recommendation may be a week early as we are uncertain how much of a role Broyles will factor into the Lions offense this week against a tough matchup in the Bears, but the upside is there now with Nate Burleson out with a broken arm. Or you could consider Cowboys' wide out Terrance Williams (6% of your cap) with the news that Miles Austin will miss Sunday's game against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. The Chargers have allowed the most passing yards and second most Net Passing Yards/Attempt.
Week Four Overall Wide Receiver Rankings- If table does not show below click here: Week 4 WR Rankings
Be sure to subscribe to my RSS feed to get all my articles including Daily League Sleepers and Value Plays each week and check out our Daily League Lobby on our homepage at www.rotoinfo.com to find Daily Free Rolls (Yeah that's right chance at free money).
Michael Pichan is the host of multiple RotoInfo.com Radio Network Shows, frequent guest on Sirius/XM Fantasy Sports channel, contributor of written Fantasy advice and insight for Rotoinfo.com, and FSWA member. If you have any questions or comments feel free to post in comment section and/or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also follow him on Twitter @FantasyNomad for up-to-date Q&A and fantasy information. And tune in every Saturday for our Start/Sit Fantasy Football Google Hangout with Fantasy Insider Brad Costilo and download the Rotoinfo.com Fantasy Football Show which airs every Thursday at 7pm and the 4th Down Fantasy Football Podcast with my self and Wayne Bretsky (click on blue for the links).
Leave a Comment
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions