Fantasy Basketball: Daily Dandies
Fantasy Basketball: Daily Dandies by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) Challenge the Fantasy Nomad If you sign into Daily Joust (no deposit necessary) you get an entry into a Free Roll: Jousting with the Fantasy Nomad use the promo code: FantasyNomad A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today.
- PG Ty Lawson DEN vs POR: Lawson has registered 30+ FP's in all but two games in the month of February and finished with a double-double the last time he faced the Trailblazers (24 pts, 12 ast).
- Any of the three key players in the Bucks back court (Jennings, Ellis, or Reddick) who are playing a Houston team that is allowing the second most points per game in the NBA at 103.5/game.
- SF Carmelo Anthony NYK vs GSW: The Warriors are playing their second game in as many nights and are allowing an avg. of 35.6 FP's to small forwards in the last 10 games.
- PF/C Al Horford ATL vs UTA: Horford has scored 38+FP's in each of his last six games.
- PF/C DeMarcus Cousins SAC vs ORL: Cousins has returned to the good graces of Fantasy Owners of late and has a favorable match up.
- PF/C David Lee GSW vs NYK: Lee may get a suspension from the fiasco that ended in a Curry Carousal Tuesday night, may not play due to a sore shoulder, but regardless he has a tough match up versus Tyson Chandler (making Chandler a great play in himself).
- SG Bradley Beal WAS vs DET: Beal has been on a tear lately scoring 28+ FP's in five of his last six games, (thus driving his price up), but in the one game that he did not score 28+ FP came versus tonight's opponent. The Pistons held Beal to just 12 FP's five games ago (Pistons have been a top five defense vs SG's lately).
- PG Kyle Lowry TOR vs CLE: Possible no Irving, so Lowry won't have to work as hard on the defensive end. And, if Kirk Hinrich can net a double-double it is pretty safe to say Lowry could at least match that.
- SG/SF Demar DeRozan TOR vs CLE: Much has been made of Rudy Gay's contributions since Toronto acquired him, but in the 11 games since Gay played his first game with the Raptors DeRozan has scored 24 plus fantasy points in eight of those eleven games. One note of caution though, the Cavs have been a top five defender vs shooting guards lately, but they will have their hands full with Gay and Lowry, which should free up DeRozan.
- SF Kawhi Leonard SAS vs PHO: Leonard finished with 34 FP's on Monday vs. the Suns
- PF/SF Rudy Gay TOR vs CLE: Cleveland coming off a big win on the road in Chicago on Tuesday; could be a let down game for them tonight, and safe to expect Rudy to play with a chip on his shoulder after his dismal performance on Monday where he made only one field goal.
- C/PF Nikola Vucevic ORL vs SAC: Vucevic got back on track Tues. night scoring 12 points and pulling down 19 rebounds and now faces a Kings team that has been one of the worst teams in defending the center position all season long.
- PG Greivis Vasquez NOS vs OKC: Vasquez will be playing in his second game of a back-to-back, this time he gets the electric and tough to keep up with Russell Westbrook.
- SG O.J. Mayo DAL vs MEM: As much as he will be out to prove something versus his old team he will have his hands full with one of the best defensive players in the league in Tony Allen
- G E'Twaun Moore ORL vs SAC: Moore finished with 22 FP's Tuesday and faces a Kings back court that has defended the point guard position even less then they do the center position (see Vucevic above).
- SF/SG Martell Webster WAS vs DET: Bradely Beal and John Wall should get most of the Pistons' limited defensive attention opening things up for Webster, who has played 30+ mins in each of the Wizards last four games.
- F Amir Johnson TOR vs SAC: Amir's price tag has fallen, on some sites, and you should be able to count on around 25 FP's with the potential for more.
- C Amar'e Stoudemire NYK vs GS: minutes have been limited, but when the match up has been favorable, as it is versus the Warriors, Stoudemire has produced in the 25-32 FP range.
- G Devin Harris ATL vs : Harris' minutes have been limited lately, but he still has provided double digit Fantasy production.
- SG/SF Wes Johnson PHO vs : Is averaging 12+pts and 5+ rebs/36 mins and had 28 FP in 35 minutes Tuesday night. Very risky play, but for the price he could allow you to load up on more expensive players with the chance he gets you around 20 FP.
- F Tobias Harris ORL vs SAC: Harris has 25+ FP's in each of his last two games, since becoming a part of the Magic's rotation.
- PF/C Donatas Motiejunas HOU vs MIL: The rookie will get the start tonight vs a Bucks team that is last in the league in opponents offensive rebounds per game. The seven foot Motiejunas scored 11 pts, grabbed six boards, and tallied two assists and three pointers in just about 23 minutes played in his last game.
Leave a Comment
- Brandon Marshall's Ankle Still a Problem
- Martellus Bennett Grabs 54 Yards, 2 TD
- Pujols smashes 28th homer in loss
- Samardzija clips Angels' wings in win
- Wilkerson Suffers Knee Injury
- Aaron Hill dislocated his right pinkie
- Eric Decker has setback on MNF
- Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery are ACTIVE
- Lakers sign guard Wayne Ellington
- Markakis is back in the lineup Monday