2013 Fantasy Baseball: 2nd Base Rankings [caption id="attachment_15968" align="alignleft" width="212"] Don't end up with pie in your face. Be sure to target Rockies 2B/SS Josh Rutledge.[/caption] Middle Infield positions are arguably the most scarce positions to fill in Fantasy Baseball. Add in the fact that some of the top tier veterans have either battled injuries, or had their struggles at the plate last season. A key strategy I recommend, if you can't land one of the top few second baseman, is to target one of the younger players at the position that offer the potential for high stolen base numbers and possibly a solid batting average, which in turn should allow them to provide a high number of runs scored. If you have missed any of my previously released Fantasy Baseball Rankings click here: Michael Pichan’s Blog Page. Fantasy Pros, or Fantasy Rundown I look forward to seeing who you agree and/or disagree with in the comment section below each rankings.
Fantasy Baseball Rankings powered by FantasyPros
Leave a Comment
- Taj Gibson Leaves Game with Ankle Injury
- Andre Drummond Grabs 16 Boards in Loss
- Nicolas Batum will start on Friday
- Omer Asik re-aggravated lower back
- White Sox signed 1B Adam LaRoche
- Omer Asik is expected to start Friday
- KD, Russ will go through non-contact practice Sat.
- Andre Roberson will start on Friday
- DeMarre Carroll will start on Friday
- Evan Fournier will start Friday night