Basketball Breakdown Podcast
RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) Special Guest: Kyle Soppe (@unSopable23) of Hickory-High a basketball site that has plenty of statistics-based analysis and rambling rants. Kyle returns to the Basketball Breakdown Show to talk:
- Recent impressions, from games we have watched, from a Fantasy Perspective.
- NBA Rookies-who will continue on their current path & who may begin to rise.
- What are you doing with Steph Curry (elite production, injury risk)
- How do we react to Pau Gasol trade talks?
- Sell Dwight Howard for 80 cents on the dollar?
- James Harden: closer to first two weeks or last two weeks?
- Players to Add, Players to Drop
- Stats that Stand Out
Leave a Comment
- Pujols left Monday's game with cramp
- Kendricks declared out with right calf injury
- Jonathan Papelbon suspended 7 games
- AP being investigated for another abuse accusation
- WR Vincent Brown has signed with Raiders
- Tillman has been placed on IR. Torn right triceps
- Lewis: A.J.Green's foot injury not long term
- Abraham expected to return to Cardinals Tuesday
- Charles Tillman (triceps) on season-ending IR
- DeSean Jackson is "day-to-day"