The FanDuel Partners Basketball Championship (FPBC) is a daily fantasy sports competition to decide which website is the top fantasy basketball projector in the industry. It will be a five a week competition with contests being held on each Wednesday and Friday for a total of 10 contests. The site with the top aggregate score wins a trip to the Playboy Mansion.You can see the full results here. Also, don’t forget to check out the our DFS NBA Playbook for tonight’s 10 game slate. Here are my top five plays for tonight's contest.
1. D’Angelo Russell, $6,000- Have to continue to ride the hot hand as Russell has produced at least 31 fantasy points in four straight games. Our projections have him putting up 31 fantasy points, which is a nice floor as he could easily explode to 35-40 fantasy points.
2. Alex Len, $5,300 - He's averaging 17.3 points and 13.7 rebounds in the past three games. Also, he obliterated the Magic with a slash line of 20/14/3 blocks in their previous meeting. Our projections have him at 35.2 fantasy points, which is a whopping 6.64 times his price tag.
3. LeBron James, $9,800 – Best player at the position who should see a higher usage right with Kevin Love out. The projections have him as the top scoring player on the slate with 50.2 points.
4. Zach LaVine, $5,300 – Not only has he collected 28-plus fantasy points in three straight games, but the projections have him finishing with 32.6 fantasy points, which is 6.15 times his price tag. A lot to like from LaVine since he’ll play close to 40 minutes in a high scoring game.
5. Bojan Bogdanovic, $4,000 - He has played 30-plus minutes in three out of the past four games, while putting up at least 26 fantasy points in those three games. Plus, he gets an advantageous matchup vs the Nuggets.