Weekly Fantasy Football Rankings: Week 13
Leave a Comment
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD
@mBacc9 Your fault for drafting him
@mBacc9 Then why did you draft him?? I have ZERO shares of Eddie Lacy this year and he wasn't in my first round overall rankings.
@mBacc9 My ranking didn't cost you shit. Eddie Lacy cost all of us. The Packers entire offense was miserable...blame them!!
The #Dolphins are averaging over 7 YPC on the ground and run 2 straight passing plays with 1 yard to go for a first down