I know that it is hard to forget but football season is coming SOON and it's obvious that you are still way into baseball, which is awesome. So let us help you prepare for this NFL season while you focus on daily fantasy baseball. All you have to do is create a new account RIGHT now over at DraftKings ($10 minimum) using our link here and you will receive a FREE 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide, NFL Assistant GM In-Season Package and our COMPLETE DFS tools for this coming fantasy football season.
If you didn't read the Playbook yesterday, I feel bad for you son because the rest of us have 99 problems but CASH ain't one!! There are good days and there are bad days and luckily for all of us the Playbook has been spitting out some downright amazing plays in the past few weeks. Rick Porcello, Evan Longoria and Hanley Ramirez come out of nowhere to put on a display for us last night while value plays like Jordany Valdespin and Oswaldo Arcia also ring the cash register.
Today I am all about cash games and building my bankroll for the coming week. Sunday's are odd because there are so many lineup fluctuations but that is why we are on top of things here at Fantasy Alarm. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Sunday August 3rd:
Leave a Comment
- DeRozan injured in loss to Mavericks
- David West with 18 points in return from injury
- Westbrook with 32 & 8 assists in his return
- Blake Griffin with 30 points, 10 rebounds
- Blue Jays acquire Donaldson from the Athletics
- DeRozan leaves Friday's game
- Rudy Gay and Darren Collison will play Friday
- Dwight Howard will not play Friday
- Carmelo Anthony is officially out Friday
- Bears placed LB Lance Briggs on injured reserve
@TommygDFS really has been easy....almost silly really.