Welcome to the July 7th edition of the DFS Playbook!! Tonight we have a near full slate of games to select from which is high for a Monday night. This obviously means there was a ton more work that we had to do in order to make sure we have the absolute best matchups possible here.
As you will notice, I am not using Stephen Strasburg tonight. Sure I love his strikeout potential but to me the Orioles are a very worthy opponent that could cause Strasburg fits. I am going to use Wainwright as my top cash game hurler tonight instead. One additional arm that I like tonight that I didn't include in the "official" Playbook is Jake Odorizzi of the Tampa Bay Rays. The Rays are going to win this game and I am confident enough in Odorizzi to use him tonight.
Here is the DFS Playbook for Monday July 7th:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Vaughn McClure expects Julio Jones to play Sunday
- Deron Williams strained his right calf Friday
- Rubio expected to be ready for contact in 2 weeks
- Rondo will play on Saturday
- McGehee has been traded to the Giants
- Leonard has physical damage in his right hand
- Nic Batum (wrist) will not play on Friday
- Durant will not play Friday
- Teague (hamstring) is doubtful for Friday.
- Manning (thigh) was back to a full practice Fri
@ErikGriffin It's funny...after my show I seriously go watch yours...love the Workaholics!!