Stack the Brewers and the Angels tonight. Oh, I'm sorry...welcome to the Saturday edition of the DFS Playbook! Back to business though as the Brewers are probably the surest thing in DFS tonight and quite possibly this matchup is the best we will see this season.
The great news here is that you don't have to spend and arm and a leg for pitching tonight either which makes it much easier to afford all of the players you want at Coors Field. Though remember that we don't stack in cash games (double ups, 50/50's), only in tournaments.
As always if you have any questions about today's games give me a shout on Twitter (@Jeff_Mans) or leave your comments below in the comments section.
Here is the Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook for Saturday June 21st:
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Calvin Johnson unlikely to play
- Donald Brown hasn't cleared concussion protocol
- V-Mart seeking 4-yr contract in free agency
- Lincecum's MRI clean, available Friday
- Wainwright underwent surgery Friday
- Vereen "questionable" for Sunday
- Jimmy Graham likely to play Sunday
- P. Thomas & K. Robinson ruled out for Sunday
- Marquis Teague has been traded to the 76ers
- Aldridge (groin) will not play Friday night