Daily Fantasy Baseball Playbook: June 13th
Welcome to another Friday edition of the DFS Playbook!! I had a question on the show last night about how the DFS Playbook helps you win when all that it contains is a group of players. A quick recap of how we come up with the Playbook every day is that we literally look at every single number of every single player over multiple sets of time, locations and matchups. What we do then is pick out the real heavy duty outliers (meaning numbers that are just too good to be true) and out of those we arrange them by position and dollar value across all of the major DFS sites. It's a crap ton of work to be straight with you but at the end of every night I am glad that I did it because the cash keeps pouring in.
If you played the Check Swing over on DraftKings last night you will have noticed that we cashed three entries in that contest including the $650 winner. In all the Playbook cashed over $2400 across five sites last night. So, it's time to ride the hot hand once again tonight as I present to you the DFS Playbook for Friday June 13th.
Leave a Comment
- Brett Gardner homered twice in loss to Rangers
- Jeter seventh on MLB all-time hit list
- Brandon Belt passed his concussion test
- Coco Crisp having an MRI on his neck
- Judge has ruled against Donald Sterling
- Terrell Thomas agrees to deal with Seahawks
- Mo Williams agreed to deal with Timberwolves
- Ellsbury not in Yanks' starting lineup Monday
- Cole Hamels available
- Vikings may hold AP out in preseason