Yesterday was not a good day for me in DFS and today's Playbook is a lesson on how to turn the page quickly in daily fantasy baseball. Although the Playbook contained some big producers yesterday including Ian Kennedy, Jose Reyes, Asdrubal Cabrera and Manny Machado, I wasn't able to arrange a lineup well enough to cash in any but one double up across the industry last night. I tell you all this because it is very important to understand that you're not going to win every single day playing daily fantasy baseball. The key is to stay confident, trust your system and have more winning days than losing and you will be just fine.
So tonight we jump back on the horse and pick apart the fifteen night games here on this Saturday in May. Tonight I am feeling very good about my position players including each middle infield spot which is highly unusual. This confidence stems from watching the past few games of players like Asdrubal Cabrera and Neil Walker and knowing these guys are as locked in as you can get yet still are severely undervalued across the DFS industry right now.
On the mound tonight I am going to pick on some of the worst offenses in MLB and bank on a high dose of K's from those arms. You will also notice a couple big time value plays including lefty crusher Moises Sierra and red hot David Dejesus in the outfield. With that I waste no more of your time and present to you the DFS Playbook for Saturday May 10th.
Leave a Comment
- Aldon Smith Suffers Head Injury
- Darrel Young Vultures 2 TD vs Eagles
- Riley Cooper: 5 catches for 53 yards, 2 TD
- Zach Ertz catches 15 passes for 115 yards
- LeGarrette Blount has been ruled out Sunday
- Nets, Kings discussing Deron Williams deal
- Julian Edelman has been ruled out Sunday
- Frank Gore (concussion) will play Saturday night
- DeMarco Murray plans on playing Sunday
- Cam Newton will start for the Panthers on Sunday