(1) Gordon Beckham hot in September. Sign of things to come?
(2) Rob Brantly streaking for Marlins at the dish.
(3) Chase Utley to play 3B for Phillies?
(4) Cliff Lee streaking for Phillies.
(5) Martin Prado scorching with 17 hits in 10 games.
(6) Nate McLouth savior in Baltimore even if no one is noticing (see Fleaflicker)?
(7) Kevin Correia getting it done.
(8) Ike Davis to be dealt by Mets?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
- Clowney, game-time decision Sunday
- Foster likely to play Sunday
- Reggie Bush (ankle) will not play Thursday
- Chandler nabs 25 boards, scores 17 vs NY
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes