One Day FREE Fantasy Contest – $350 In Cash Prizes
Tired of looking at your roto fantasy baseball team in 8th place realizing that you have no chance to win your league? If that’s where you are right now I’ve got a way for you to reinvigorate your fantasy baseball experience for the 2012 season: play in a Daily Fantasy Baseball League.
You draft a team for one night.
You get a result.
You do it again the next night.
Simple as that.
DraftStreet.com is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is giving us a great promotion: a FREE one-day fantasy league with $350 in prizes exclusively for BaseballGuys fans.
This league is set up with eight tiers of players. Simply go to DrafStreet.com, choose one player from each tier, and you have your club for the night. Speaking of that…
THE CONTEST IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 10th.
You can play around with your lineup until 7:05 PM EST that day at which point your final lineup must be submitted.
Sign up for the event for Free, and get your chance at the $350 prize pool, by clicking on the link that’s been set up.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Starlin Castro may miss up to a week
- Angels Richards sustained a patellar injury.
- Garrett Richards left Wednesday on a stretcher
- Le'Veon Bell Charged with DUI and Possession
- LeGarrette Blount Busted for Marijuana
- Zack Greinke will start on Saturday
- Starlin Castro was scratched from lineup
- Dee Gordon not in Dodgers lineup Wednesday
- Buster Posey not in lineup on Wednesday
- Justin Verlander says he's starting Saturday
RT @GordonEdes: Allen Craig played five innings in RF and had a two-run single in second game of rehab at Pawtucket