One Day FREE Fantasy Contest - $250 In Cash Prizes
If you haven't heard yet, there’s a new way to play fantasy baseball that turns the season long grind into quick one night leagues. And the best part is that you can win cash every single day. You draft a team for one night and get paid out as soon as the games end that night. DraftStreet.com is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is giving us a great promotion: a FREE one-day fantasy league with $250 in prizes exclusively for BaseballGuys fans.
This free contest will be Pick 'em style drafting. The way Pick 'Em leagues work is we create 8 tiers of players and each tier will have anywhere from 3 to 10 players in them. All you have to do is select 1 player from each tier.
You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Friday July 6th at 7:05 ET at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available.
CLICK HERE to sign up for free and register for the Baseballguys $250 Freeroll on DraftStreet.com.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- David Robertson says he's ready
- Nats reinstated Denard Span from the 7-day DL
- Molina not in Cards starting lineup Saturday
- Reyes returned to Jays lineup on Saturday
- Giancarlo Stanton hits walk off grand slam
- Troy Tulowitzki Crushes With Five-RBI Night
- Tyler Chatwood Shines in Season Debut
- Cam Newton (ankle) remains in a boot
- Buster Posey not starting on Friday
- Beltran is not in Yankees starting lineup Friday
no RT @jfgno1: would you start bartolo tonight
MT @espnstatsinfo: Troy Tulowitzki is batting 10-15 (.667 BA) at home with 2 HR and 9 RBI. He's batting .229 (8-35) on road (0 HR, 2 RBI)