The Fantasy Beat: Week 1 & Beyond
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray discuss cheap draft day hitters that are off to a great start on the young season. They will tell you what which of these guys to believe in, and which guys to wait on.
J.D. Martinez, Raul Ibanez, Jordan Schafer, David Freese, Omar Infante, Zack Cozart and Brett Lawrie (who has stunk so far, though it's still early of course).
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Zack Greinke K's 11, remains undefeated
- Chris Paul says he will play Thursday
- Andrew McCutchen with a HR in 3 straight games
- Kyle Seager's Two-Homer Night Leads Mariners
- Michael Pineda ejected for foreign substance
- Clayton Kershaw will start Friday for High-A
- Josh Fields Takes Loss With Blown Save
- Aaron Harang Ks 11 in No-Decision
- Josh Johnson will have Tommy John surgery
- Chapman threw live batting practice Wednesday
paging joe smith... RT @pedromoura: Ernesto Frieri's last five outings: 3 2/3 innings, 12 hits, 6 runs, 2 homers, 6/2 SO/BB.
RT @ScottLauber: Those adjustments made by John Lackey after his last start? His line: 8 IP, 7 H, 1 R/ER, 0 BB, 11 K, 111 pitches