Around The Horn: September23, 2011
(1) Leo Nunez not actually Leo Nunez?
(2) All Michael Young does is hit, hit, hit.
(3) Pablo Sandoval proving 2010 was a fluke.
(4) Can Matt Kemp actually win the NL Triple Crown?
(5) Ryan Howard ready to return from ankle injury.
(6) Matt Moore dominates the Yankees. Is he the next Stephen Strasburg?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Chris Johnson reached agreement with Jets
- Kelly leaves Wed. game with hamstring injury
- Blue Jays and Twins postponed due to rain
- Gronkowski not expected back for a while
- Aroldis Chapman could throw live BP this week
- Matt Carpenter not in Cardinals lineup Wednesday
- Jeter is not in the Game 1 lineup Wednesday
- Marte is not in the Pirates lineup Wednesday
- Ryan Braun is not in the Brewers lineup Wednesday
- Mike Trout Has Big Night in Loss
Lg average at best. Been saying it for four yrs... RT @scuffedupchucks: Phil Hughes potential?