Around The Horn: September 7, 2011
(1) Albert Pujols on cusp of history – yet again.
(2) Stephen Strasburg phenomenal in his first start with Nats.
(3) V-Mart mighty impressive, minus the homers.
(4) Ian Kinsler trying to do something only one other 2B has ever done.
(5) Alex Rios – worth a play in the month of September?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Rajon Rondo dishes out season-high 18 assists
- Robin Lopez doubles up with 5 blocks
- James Harden goes off for 41 points
- Kevin Durant posts 3rd triple-double of the year
- Anthony Davis ties career-high with 32 points
- Titans put RB Chris Johnson on the trade block
- Curry's minutes will be limited Sunday night
- Garnett will miss his fifth straight game Sunday
- Jets release Pro-Bowl CB Antonio Cromartie
- Cards signed Cuban shortstop Aledmys Diaz
"Improving Padres made quiet try for Headley, but free agency looms" http://t.co/Ipwc8lADld
RT @charginthemound: youre dead on with CJ Wilson, since becoming a starter & ballpark but a guy always overlooked & under appreciated.
Baez maybe Sept. Polanco, June? RT @ksufan7227: when do u see Gregory Polanco or Beaz being called up