Around The Horn: September 7, 2011
(1) Albert Pujols on cusp of history – yet again.
(2) Stephen Strasburg phenomenal in his first start with Nats.
(3) V-Mart mighty impressive, minus the homers.
(4) Ian Kinsler trying to do something only one other 2B has ever done.
(5) Alex Rios – worth a play in the month of September?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Chase Headley (calf) going on the disabled list
- C.J. Edwards suffering from shoulder fatigue
- Mike Bolsinger earns 1st career MLB win
- DeAndre Jordan grabs 22 boards with 5 blocks
- Yoenis Cespedes (hamstring) to miss a few games
- George Springer continues to struggle
- Josh Donaldson goes yard twice Thursday
- Dice-K picks up 1st career save
- Panthers exercised fifth-year option on QB Newton
- Victorino returns to Red Sox lineup Thursday