I didn't get away for the holiday. Doesn't mean I didn't set off some fireworks, OK many, in my parents driveway with my brother and his two kids (six and four). Did I tell you I'm the greatest uncle in the history of the world? For those of you wondering why I'm still here and not in Hawaii... the family trip had to be put off three weeks. I'll get there, and the pina colada's will certainly be flowing. There's something in here about baseball too, I swear.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Continue...
Richard Costa - All depends on who you add, but in general, I would say to hold both a little longer. My rankings are here - http://www.fantasyalarm.com/rankings.php
MC - I'd lean duo. Donaldson is not Cabrera, but he's got a shot to be a top5 3B, or at worst top10. Tanaka could be a top10 SP. That's a nice move.
Hi Ray. Need to streamline pitching staff in Roto league. Great anchors in Kershaw and King Felix but need to fix the back end, CJ Wilson and Keuchel have been awful lately, so I picked up Alex Wood. Is it time to drop either Wilson or Keuchel? Thanks.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
- Darren Sproles appears likely to play
- Clowney not guaranteed a starting position
- Jamaal Charles had concussion-like symptons
- Chandler Jones expected to miss a month