Daily Trends: June 24th
Tuesday is on deck. I'm going to see Jill Scott perform. Looking to get my groove on as you might have guessed. Before I break out into song – no one wants to see/hear that – let me get back to something that I'm better equipped to do, and that is to talk baseball. Here are the BVP matchups for June 24th, 2014.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
The combination of Seth Smith, ECAB ... the SFG struggling: Huddy's last start and the many who follow the "Use a P vs SD" theory daily rain or shine: means U should fade a Huddy tourney start: there just isn't the upside that might appear on paper.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Doc Rivers signs extension
- Gordon suspended for a year
- Vikings wont hesitate to bench Cassel
- Adrian Peterson to be used differently
- Browns frustrated by lack of Josh Gordon ruling
- Le’Veon Bell will not be susp. by Steelers
- Rizzo left Tuesday with lower back tightness
- McCutchen left game with left rib discomfort
- Colby Rasmus is a late scratch Tuesday
- Adam LaRoche dealing with a tight back
I don't want this to becomes a war of words on Twitter so I'm going back to the regularly scheduled program - baseball talk.
How'd that work for Lance Armstrong? RT @djackson9: also only one of his two samples even met the minimum levels to fail a test