Daily Trends: June 19th
As the final night of the FSTA event drew to a close I realized something... I kept writing the whole time during the conference. Should I have? Probably not. But you don't get to be the Oracle by taking time off (unless you're going to Hawaii of course). Here are the matchups for Thursday.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- WR Wes Welker suspended four games.
- MRI on Rizzo reveals a mild low back strain
- Colts owner Irsay suspended six games, fined $500k
- Vickerson agreed to terms with Bengals
- Sankey is now the No. 2 running back
- Update: Watt's extension worth $100 million
- Mortenson: Watt extension worth est. 6yr/99m
- Texans agree to long-term pact with Watt
- LaRoche day-to-day with lower back stiffness
- Raiders starting Derek Carr over Matt Schaub
RT @AdamRubinESPN: That's two steals for Juan Lagares. Has five steals in past five games. Had 10 in first 219 games of MLB career.
RT @GordonEdes: This is only Bogaerts' second three-hit game since he had three in a row May 28-30. He has not had a four-hit game