Wednesday, June 11th. We will talk BVP. There will also be mentions of Bigfoot and dog doody. Yes, we hit it from all angles with Fantasy Alarm. From the mundane to the classy, we've got you covered.
* NOTE: Players are listed in alphabetical order for the sake of making them easily sortable/findable. The matchups are also generated based on Batter vs. Pitcher data. Just because a player is not listed does not mean that he is a bad or good play. The players listed below are mentioned merely because of the BVP data for the matchup.
ritch goldstein - I would try very hard not to give up on Kipnis. Slow start? OK, but he's got a hit in 8-straight games, has stolen three bases, has six RBIs his last two games, has scored seven runs in his last six games. He's rolling, much better than the struggling Zobrist. If Zobrist and Latos are doing their thing its a huge win. Zobrist hasnt done that all year and Latos was supp to be fine for opening day and it will be mid-June before he throws his first pitch. Very risky.
Dean Breakfield - You're welcome. Team A - Hawkins is terrible. Hicks not much better (Giants might add a 2B - maybe even Scutaro). Stanton is elite. I wrote about Estrada above Team B - Greinke is elite. Marte/Segura very solid. Given needs the deal works. I'd rather have side B given parameters.
Ray, a trade question: I got offered a trade, Ben Zobrist AND Matt Latos FOR Jason Kipnis. I have Kipnis. I play in a 10 team, mixed, points, H2H league. My pitching is DL depleted and weak right now. Am I giving up on Kipnis and giving in to his slow start ? Or take the deal and whistle. Ritch
Sir Ray,team A needs Ks and steals and team B needs HR and RBIs... any opinions on this trade offer? Team A ·Hawkins, LaTroy RP COL ·Hicks, Brandon SS SF ·Stanton, Giancarlo RF MIA ·Estrada, Marco SP MIL Team B ·Greinke, Zack SP LAD ·Marte, Starling CF PIT ·Segura, Jean SS MIL
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Victorino (back) will swing a bat Monday
- Raiders Woodson expects to play in 2015
- Pedro Strop was involved in a car accident in DR
- Clowney said he suffered a setback
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
- Julius Thomas (ankle) is practicing Thursday
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes