Tired of getting answers in 140 characters on Twitter? Are you tired of calling in to radio show and being forced to wait on hold for 45 minutes for an answer to your query? I've got an answer to all your problems – it's called live advice.
FantasyAlarm.com is offering the first of what will be many live chat's today, Friday, May 30th, at 2 PM EDT (11 AM PST). Yours truly, Ray Flowers, will be available to answer any an all fantasy questions you have. Trade a closer? Add an outfielder? What are my thoughts on a minor leaguer? Heck, I might even answer some football questions if you ask.
Here's all you need to do to be a part of the event.
(1) You need to sign in to your Fantasy Alarm account. You can create an account for Free – don't worry we aren't asking for a donation or anything.
(2) Make sure you are signed in to you account.
(3) Click on the Live Advice link located right here.
Simple as that.
Follow those three steps and you'll be able to ask The Oracle a question, and get that answer in more than just one sentence.
I'm excited about interacting with all of you. Should be tons of fun.
IF YOU MISSED THE EVENT, YOU CAN CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ A TRANSCRIPT OF THE EVENT.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Reggie Wayne could miss one or two games
- Michael Morse will be the DH in Game 1
- Jadeveon Clowney will not play on Monday
- Rams waived WR Austin Pettis
- Usama Young has a torn ACL and MCL
- Clowney is very unlikely to play Monday
- Wayne will undergo an MRI on his elbow
- A.J. Green (toe) is making progress
- Colt McCoy will start this week
- Calvin Johnson will travel with the Lions