The battles continue to rage on in Week 9 of the major league season. Players surge and fail, just how it is. Ray Flowers will try and point out some of the batter versus pitcher tidbits that you will need to know about as you try and set your lineup for May 27th.
Vince - Thanks. Was busy with work, but a good time with family was still had. Chisenhall should be added, yes. Rendon has slowed in May, so you can make the move right now (don't drop Rendon of course). Synd just had a setback with his elbow, and is being tested. Conflicting reports from Mets. I'd avoid for now. Polanco/Taveras higher than Singleton. I have no idea who is available though, so can't really say.
Hi Ray. Hope you had a nice weekend. Just a couple quick thoughts. Is Lonnie Chisenhall worth a pick up and start in a 12 tm league over Anthony Rendon? Also who is the better fill in for a NA spot on the roster. Noah Syndergaard, Jon singleton, or any other prospect that you feel could have a impact this year. Most of the top names are already off the board. Thanks
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Taj Gibson Leaves Game with Ankle Injury
- Andre Drummond Grabs 16 Boards in Loss
- Nicolas Batum will start on Friday
- Omer Asik re-aggravated lower back
- White Sox signed 1B Adam LaRoche
- Omer Asik is expected to start Friday
- KD, Russ will go through non-contact practice Sat.
- Andre Roberson will start on Friday
- DeMarre Carroll will start on Friday
- Evan Fournier will start Friday night