Monday is Memorial Day, and while I'll get to the baseball matchups in a moment, I just wanted to give my personal thanks to every man and woman who serves/served our country, with a special thanks to the families of those that have been lost in battle.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Michael Brantley has six hits in 13 at-bats against Jose Quintana. One of those hits was a big fly and he's also driven in three runners. Nick Swisher avoided the DL and he'll try to produce some hits Monday. He's hitting .273 with a .529 OBP over 16 plate appearances.
Tony Gwynn has six hits in 15 at-bats against Jhoulys Chacin. He has two doubles and two triples.
Maybe the Dodgers will play Continue...
Christopher Backhauis - I would go Kluber. See http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18570/justin-verlander-is-he-finished/ . I would go Ike Davis to fill in for Napoli.
Adding to the above, with Napoli on DL, which of the following would you add for my UTL spot: Dunn, Quentin, Ike Davis, Neil Walker, Junior Lake (for some reason, I like him), Mitch Moreland, Matt Dominguez, or Oswaldo Arcia. I need help across the board. Thanks for your help.
Hello Ray, Hope you have a nice memorial day weekend. Time to cut the losses and trade Verlander for Kluber? What you think? Thanks,
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Leonard will start & have no minutes limit Friday
- Rubio reached agreement on a 4-yr $56 million deal
- Orioles declined Nick Markakis $17.5 mil option
- Surgery is now a consideration for Westbrook
- Buxton (finger) underwent surgery Friday
- Cavs officially signed Varejao to an extension
- Colby Lewis will test the free agent market
- Warriors and Thompson agree on new deal
- Cubs announce hiring of Joe Maddon
- Yankees to extend a qualifying offer to Robertson