How was Cinco de Mayo for you? Did you stay out all night drinking your sorrows away (yes, that was me in the corner). No matter what happened Monday night we're on to Tuesday, so hungover or not, we're launching in to the matchups for Tuesday the 6th.
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Scott Hairston was activated from the DL Monday. He hits lefties well. He gets to face Clayton Kershaw Tuesday. Surprisingly, Hairston has eight hits in 22 at-bats (.364) against the usually dominating lefty.
Stephen Youmans - Rendon is a very good hitter. I have way more faith in him than Gordon. It's not a bad deal to make - make sure you check though, someone might give more for Gordon. Bet they might.
daviddonahue - Sorry didn't get to this in time. I had to re-fi my house today. What a mess. lol
12 team 5x5 roto... i am crushing steals and struggling in hr and rbis. Shopping Dee Gordon currently. Straight up for Anthony Rendon getting enough?
Michael Magid - I've been saying that with Perez since before the season. The only arm I don't have ahead of Perez is McA. See - http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/18452/may-updated-player-rankings/
Ray, time to punt Martin Perez? I see Hammel, Gee, Kennedy, McAllister, Kluber all on the wire. Thanks (and I had Niese last night and sat Perez. Thanks for that one too!).
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Leonard will start & have no minutes limit Friday
- Rubio reached agreement on a 4-yr $56 million deal
- Orioles declined Nick Markakis $17.5 mil option
- Surgery is now a consideration for Westbrook
- Buxton (finger) underwent surgery Friday
- Cavs officially signed Varejao to an extension
- Colby Lewis will test the free agent market
- Warriors and Thompson agree on new deal
- Cubs announce hiring of Joe Maddon
- Yankees to extend a qualifying offer to Robertson