Daily Trends: April 17th
Who are the best and worst plays for Thursday, April 17th? Our very own Oracle, Ray Flowers, has mined the data, scoured the stats, surveyed the landscape and come up with a list of batters and pitchers to target, or avoid, for game action Thursday.Continue...
Dave - As tempting as it is to drop Gyorko or Hill for Dozier, I cannot support that. Read Dozier's player profile: http://www.fantasyalarm.com/articles/flowers/10013/player-profile-brian-dozier/
Troy Paulsen - It's not been enough time to downgrade Lawrie completely. I'm actually happy he's been healthy. I like the deal. Iwakuma has just as good a shot as Kazmir to make 25 starts ROTW, and I think Lawrie should be a fine fill in until ZiImmerman is back.
Hey Ray. What's your thoughts on Brett Lawrie ROY? I was deep at SP and needed to replace Zimmerman and obviously very thin on the waiver wire. Traded Kazmir and Estrada for Lawrie and Iwakuma. If Lawrie does well could slide him to utility spot once Zimmerman comes back. Troy
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Matheny: Believes Wacha will pitch again this year
- Romo (back) will participate in Tues practice
- Vance Worley Throws Complete-Game Shutout
- The Melk Man Delivers 2 HR in blowout
- Brett Gardner homered twice in loss to Rangers
- Jeter seventh on MLB all-time hit list
- Brandon Belt passed his concussion test
- Coco Crisp having an MRI on his neck
- Judge has ruled against Donald Sterling
- Terrell Thomas agrees to deal with Seahawks
"Alfonso Soriano shooting for possible 2015 return to the big leagues" http://t.co/9y92zdMLBb