Reread this article all the time. The exact nugget that got me interested in everything Ray Flowers says. You have to be willing to make this decision, but it pays off. Just like the Draft Guide!!!! Thanks Ray! Love everything you write.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Bogut out indefinitly
- T.Y. Hilton is not practicing on Thursday
- Lance Stephenson highly doubtful for next 2 games
- Carmelo Anthony expected to sit out against Bulls Thursday
- Joakim Noah will play on Thursday
- Philip Rivers battling a back injury
- Harden scores 41 points in OT win
- Griffin drops 31 points to edge Pacers
- Drummond scores 19 points, grabs 24 boards in loss
- Parsons scores game high 32 points in win