Fantasy Baseball: Who Am I?
Reread this article all the time. The exact nugget that got me interested in everything Ray Flowers says. You have to be willing to make this decision, but it pays off. Just like the Draft Guide!!!! Thanks Ray! Love everything you write.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- V-Jax sustained small wrist fracture
- Kyle Rudolph out for six weeks
- Dolphins won't name starting QB for Week-4
- George down to 1 crutch working out 5 times a week
- Eric Decker (hamstring) is a game-time decision
- Kelvin Benjamin: 115 yards, TD
- Jonathan Stewart Leaves Sunday With Knee Injury
- Antonio Brown Tallies 90 Yards, 2 TD
- LeGarrette Blounts Tallies 118 Yards, TD
- Giovani Bernard Tallies 54 Yards, 2 TD