Before really jumping into things with the Core Plays, it's important to note that the start time for the Heat and Spurs tonight has been moved up to 7 eastern. With Dejounte Murray, Doug McDermott, and Jakob Poeltl all sidelined tonight it takes on even greater importance as San Antonio will be a helpful source of value and upside tonight.
As far some other injury situations that come into play tonight and we are monitoring, there is some star power which includes:
- LeBron James - Doubtful and unlikely to play with a knee injury
- Trae Young - Game time decision with a shoulder injury. I don't feel great about his outlook, but this is more to find value in Atlanta to pick up the slack offensively. Delon Wright should be on our radar, but I'm not fully in here.
- De'aaron Fox - Questionable with an ankle injury. I'm not confident in his status and that just means more of Davion Mitchell as I'm already in on Tyrese Haliburton.
- D'Angelo Russell - Out.
- Cade Cunningham - Out. Hamidou Diallo could be an interesting option and Cory Joseph will likely get a minutes boost.
- Anthony Davis - After going off for 30 points and 15 rebounds last night, all systems appear to be a go for tonight.
- Jimmy Butler - He is dealing with a toe injury but is trending towards playing tonight.
- Zach LaVine - Seeing Lavine downgraded to questionable with a back injury isn't a great sign and Chicago's other wing players could see a boost.
- Deandre Ayton - The center appears to be good to go with ankle injury.
All six of tonight's game project to be high scoring with over/unders between 220 and 230 so I'm thinking we see some high totals tonight.
|Position||Top Tier||Mid-Tier||Value Tier|
|PG||Chris Paul||Russell Westbrook||Davion Mitchell|
|SG||Tyrese Haliburton||Malik Monk||Joshua Primo|
|SF||Jimmy Butler||Devin Vassell||Javonte Green|
|PF||DeMar DeRozan||Keldon Johnson||P.J. Tucker|
|C||Anthony Davis||Bam Adebayo||Thaddeus Young|