dmateja

restart membership

I put my membership on hold until the beginning of March but I would like to start it up again now instead.  When I go to manage subscriptions there is nothing there.  How do I restart my membership early or do I just have to wait until March?

3 hours ago, Dan Williams said:

We activated your account.  In the future hit us up at support@fantasyalarm.com and we will get back to you right away.

Thanks for the suppor

speaking of subscriptions..I'm as loyal as they come to this site,and unlike most, I do NOT think the world stops, ends, turns off its' axis when NFL Football isn't in play....I am REALLY dissapointed in FA today having no NHL playbook...there is NO excuse for it, NONE, Draft Kings MAIN was an 8 game slate, and Fan Duel did have a peculiar slate but entirely playable...I've got an idea whythere  wasn't a Playbook, but I'm not goingto  throw anyone under the bus.....BUT...I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription, anf I'm a HUGE fan of Ray, Kenneth Le, Jeff, Howard mostly all of the group but this is the second time something like this happened...Week 1 of NFL, without prior notice, no explination, MLB was ignored even though the season was far from over and a FULL Sunday slate, because AGAIN God forbid anything but NFL is what matters...I'm not happy, and as ISA id I'm a very loyal FA supporter.....

• Like 2

This will never happen again.  We were not doing Sunday because it was normally a short slate (2 games)  With the NBA on All Star Break they scheduled a full slate and we missed it.  Our CEO was informed of this and has made corrective actions to assure this never happens again. We are terribly sorry for the mistake and appreciate your long term support of Fantasy Alarm.