We are back FANation! We have another edition of the Fantasy Alarm NBA DFS Value Vault! On this wonderful Wednesday we have just a medium 6-game slate on tap, so let us see where the value lies at this point!
1. Thon Maker ($3,100)- Thon got plenty of extra run in the Piston’s previous game when John Henson got himself into some foul trouble, and now Henson looks to be sitting around a week with an ankle injury. Maker saw 28 big minutes in that game, however he did not produce to our liking with only three points, four rebounds, one assist, a block and a trio of steals. We kind of must look past that fact and go into tonight thinking that Thon brings some punt value as he is only $3.1K on DraftKings tonight, compared to $4.0K over on FD, so you are getting him at nearly bare minimum tonight in Miami against the Heat. If Thon is awarded 28 or so minutes once again here, and with Henson out a week or so, this shouldn’t be much of a stretch, or reach, he should easily crush this value at his price tag. Get on him now before he smashes tonight, and his price is almost $5K next slate.
2. Gary Harris ($4,500)- I have been on the Gary Harris fan-train for a small bit here lately, and for damn good reason. Gary has come alive since the all-star break and has seen heavy minutes as well. He has now seen 31 or more minutes in his last four straight, while also putting up 26.5, 29.8, 31.8, and 27.5 DK points because of being gifted those heavy minutes. Harris and the Nuggets travel to Dallas tonight, where it should be a decently pace-up spot for DEN, who runs with nearly the slowest PACE in the league. Also, DAL has allowed the 10th most DK points to opposing SGs over their last ten games, so I really think that there is some decent value on Gary here once again tonight.
3. Cam Reddish ($4,900)- Reddish missed one game and returned to an OT game with the Hornets where he saw 40 minutes on the floor, in route to 22 points, seven rebounds, two assists, and one steal. Reddish has played at least 29 or more minutes in his last six of nine games, while also scoring at least 25 or more DK points in five of his last nine games, with four of those games eclipsing the 30 DK point mark to boot. Reddish has also recorded at least one steal in each of his last three, and the Knicks who they will be facing tonight in ATL, has allowed the 5th most DK points to opposing SGs over their last ten games.
1. Bismack Biyombo ($4,100)- It seems that Willy HernanGoat has all but fallen out of the Center rotation for the Hornets prior to the game before last and did not see a single minute in the Hornet’s most recent game as well. It was Cody Zeller who got the start and played 22 minutes on the floor, and it was Bismack who was the bench relief in this one, and he was gifted with 34 minutes on the floor. Being given the most minutes on the floor, it allowed Bismack to produce 10 points, six boards, two dimes, and two blocks, good for 26.2 FD points.
2. Dorian Finney-Smith ($4,500) – Finney-Smith returned to action after a two-game absence and was given 37 minutes of court-time right off the bat, basically jumping right back into his starting role at the SF spot for the Mavericks. He only amassed 20.8 FD points in his return off of a 15-point, four board, and one steal stat-line. For anyone too awfully worried about that production, before DFS hit the shelf for two games, he had previously put up over 30 FD points in his last three of four games before that stint. It also helps that the Nuggets, the opponents tonight, have allowed the 10th most FD points to opposing SFs over their last 10 games as well.
3. Duncan Robinson ($4,900)- DRob has a huge price gap between being $4.9K on FD compared to his massive $6.0K price tag on DK. Now, I get why, it is merely because Duncan literally only shoots three-point shots, and that is fine, because they still accrue three fantasy points even on FD. Duncan has played at least 33 or more minutes in six of his last eight, while also topping 29 FD points in his last three straight. He has scored 23 or more actual points as well over his last three contests, grabbed at least five rebounds in his last two, and the Hornets are allowing the 3rd most FD points to opposing SGs over their last ten games.