DFS NASCAR: TicketGuardian 500 Practice Notes
**UPDATED FOR FINAL PRACTICE** Matt Selz watches the NASCAR practices in order to give you all of the tidbits of information that are important from each session.
Happy Hour Practice at TicketGuardian 500
Saturday, March 9 2:05 pm ET
50 minutes in length
Air Temp – 64 degrees I Track Temp – 94 degrees I Slight breeze at 5 mph NE
The following drivers are serving 15-minute penalties at the end of practice for inspection violations:
Top-20 Speeds (single lap)
Best Lap Averages
Items of Note:
- The practice time is at about race time and race temp
- Kevin Harvick is happy with the car but would like a touch more speed in this session
- Austin Dillon is starting the session on scuffed tires and trying to find a bit more balance over the long run
- It started off as a very racy practice as the drivers try to see how the cars work in traffic this week
- With 21 minutes elapsed in the session there was a caution on the track for fluid on...