DFS NBA Playbook: March 26
James Grande pores over all of the statistics, splits and matchups to uncover the very best DFS NBA players for today's contests
At Fantasy Alarm DFS stands for Daily Fantasy Success! - Bob bought a house, Cheyanne put her son through school, and many others have used our DFS tools to WIN. DOMINATE THIS WEEK WITH A FREE 7-DAY TRIAL! CLICK HERE
Players I like not in the Playbook:
- Ian Clark - Contingent on Elf Payton sitting. GPP play if so.
- Tomas Satoransky - I really like Satoransky on this slate. Three straight of 30+ minutes and 30+ FP and now gets the Lakers. Viable for cash.
- De'Aaron Fox - I love the matchup, but don't love his FD price. Would rather go down to Trae Young for $600 cheaper. Targeting him on DK specifically. Can play in all formats over there.
- Buddy Hield - GPP's
- Kevin Huerter - Scored 27 actual and 40 FP vs. NOLA earlier this year. Minutes aren't consistent, but want exposure to this game.
- Evan Fournier - 22-plus actual points in three straight. Has avg. 36.6 FP over his last 4 games.
- Jeremy Lamb - If Batum sits, Lamb could really become an excellent tourney play here.
- Jaylen Brown - GPP's. Pivot off of Rozier.
- Darius Miller - With Anthony Davis now doubtful, Miller could make for a solid value. He plays in the high 20s/low 30s in minutes when Davis misses games. Stanley Johnson for GPP's could be in line for 20-plus minutes too.
- Aaron Gordon - His first two meetings were more succesful than his last against MIA. He had a double-double in both of the first two games, but didn't have much success in the latest. GPP play on second leg of b2b.
- Montrezl Harrell - GPP's.
- Dario Saric - Does Saric have tremendous upside? No. But with Taj Gibson downgraded to DOUBT, Saric should see 26-28 minutes in this one. He's gone for 22-plus FP in three straight.
- Nemanja Bjelica - Harry Giles has been ruled out, which should give Bjelica a few more minutes on the floor. GPP's.
- Cheick Diallo - His biggest games come when Anthony Davis are out. He should see run into the 20's in an uptempo game with little to no defense played.
- Elfrid Payton - Has been upgraded to PROB which gives him an excellent chance to triple-double, considering that's all he seemingly does when AD is out.
- Justin Jackson & Jalen Brunson - Neither are in my player pool as of now, but if we get word Luka Doncic will sit, both become tier-one plays, with Jackson becoming an elite value against his former team.
- Troy Brown Jr. - He's still min salary on FD? Have they just thrown in the towl on caring about the NBA?
- JaVale McGee - This is the best version we've seen of McGee in ______?? A long time is the answer, but he gets a great matchup against a Wiz front-court ranking dead last in rebounding.
- John Collins - GPP play for sure. His minutes have been down lately, but look deeper into the numbers. Two of those games are because he fouled out. The Pelicans have no rim protection w/o Anthony Davis .
|Pos||Player||Matchup||FanDuel||*Own %||DraftKings||*Own %||Y! Daily||BreakDown|
FantasyAlarm TVView All
Player AlarmsView All
B. Ingram - SF
Ingram has been a full participant in the Pelicans' voluntary offseason workouts, Andrew Lopez of The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports.
J. Embiid - C
Embiid said in a YouTube video published Tuesday that he lost 25 pounds during the offseason.
J. Anderson - SG
Anderson signed a non-guaranteed contract with the Wizards on Tuesday, Fred Katz of The Athletic reports.
M. Beasley - SF
Beasley is drawing interest from Shanxi of the Chinese Basketball Association, Sportando reports.
I. Shumpert - SG
Shumpert declined a contract offer from the Rockets on Tuesday, Shams Charania of The Athletic reports.
M. Fultz - PG
The Magic exercised Fultz's (shoulder) 2020-21 team option Monday, Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reports.
D. Harris - PG
Harris said he's considering "several NBA options" for the 2019-20 season, the Dallas Morning News reports.
J. Barea - PG
Barea (Achilles) said he's been medically cleared for the start of training camp, the Dallas Morning News reports.