There are companies out there that cover daily fantasy football as well as we do. There are companies that cover seasonal fantasy football as well as we do. There are, however, no companies that have as much depth or quality of coverage for both daily and seasonal fantasy football as we do. We have everything from podcasts, videos & live streaming to deep analytical articles, plus over 30 customizable tools for fantasy football. We also have the only DFS Lineup Generator that integrates our analysts’ editorial in the decision-making for creating winning lineups.
- Fantasy Alarm Has You Covered for Daily & Seasonal Fantasy Football
Check out our NFL packages & Join the FAmily
Sunday Morning Hotline
The most important thing about FANation is that we are here for you. We have Sunday Mornings covered with both Live Chat in our Discord and Live Streaming with Howard Bender, Adam Ronis, Jon Impemba, and the rest of the Fantasy Alarm team. Our experts will answer all of the questions you have about your seasonal teams or the DFS slates. It is for members only, so you get direct attention constantly.
To access the new Alarm Sports Network Discord Chat please see the links below:
- Fantasy Alarm: https://www.fantasyalarm.com/oauth/discord?redirect=account
- DFS Alarm: https://www.dfsalarm.com/oauth/discord?redirect=account
Equally important, if you have a question, our customer service email is always answered by a founder since we feel the most important thing we can do, is BE THERE FOR YOU. Just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your New Sunday Routine
We have more daily & seasonal content from our writers you can’t find on any other site. Our daily fantasy sports content is baked into our tools using our leading-edge technology. Here is what to expect in football for 2021.
- Seasonal & Weekly Rankings – Pre-season and weekly rankings by position for Standard & PPR leagues complete with tiers, projections, and auction values.
- DFS Coaches – Separate data driven features that are both tool and editorial. We have coaches for Quarterback, Running Back, Wide Receiver, Tight End, and D/ST.
- DFS Video Content – Quick Videos with top plays from our analysts for the upcoming week
- Game Previews – Weekly preview of the game with editorial, full projections,data-driven, and splits for the games. These will be posted Wednesday nights for the upcoming week.
- Weekly Team Match-Up Reports – A full statistical analysis of every match-up for the week
- Injury Reports – Multiple times a week, we check in on the injuries and their status.
- Waiver Wire Columns – Multiple times a week, we check in on the waiver wire suggestions.
- RB Workloads – Analysis of the targets, catches, and carries for each RB with easy-to-see week-by-week trends.
- Snap Counts Report – Analysis with trends for snaps distribution for all positions.
- Targets Analysis – Look at who the QB is targeting on each team and understand what all the numbers and trends mean.
- IDP Report – Weekly look at the individual defensive player leagues. Who is making the tackles, assists, sacks, blocked passes, and interceptions?
- WR/CBs Match-Up Report – A look at every major matchup of WR and CB in every game.
- Red Zone Report – A look at deep data for Red Zone performance from each team. An analysis of the data and things you may miss by looking at a statistical report.
- Practice Reports – Rundown of the important injuries and their practice schedule to determine whether they with play.
LeagueSync connects your season-long providers to 30 tools we created to help you DOMINATE your league.
- Dashboard: A view of all your leagues, teams, and current standing. Apply an abbreviation to each league to unlock indicators throughout the Fantasy Alarm site, showing your players.
- Deep Stats: View your teams' season-long stats, last week’s stats, last three weeks’ stats, and LIVE stats. View the "Volume Report" to see trends in usage to help identify the breakout players on your roster.
- Projections: See your season-long, weekly, and rest-of-season projections to help make the key decisions for your roster.
- Free Agents: View all your leagues' free agents with information to help decide the best additions to your roster.
- News Dashboard: View all your leagues, rosters, free agents, and news on a single page.
- Trade Evaluator: Want to check out an offered trade? Or, just play around to see what's possible...this dynamic tool will provide you with the answers you need to pull the trigger on the blockbuster that leads you to a Championship.
- Draft Evaluator: Check out how you did in the draft and get key information to help you improve on your next one. This comes with projected standings, positional strengths and weaknesses, top value picks and reaches, and bye week analysis.
- DFS Playbook – Our flagship product lays out for daily fantasy sports players only the players to invest in for that week’s slates. It is complete with salaries in six systems, projected ownership, and a deep breakdown of why you should use the players.
- Example Lineups – We publish the actual lineups that we plan to play on FanDuel, DraftKings, and Yahoo! We post “pivots” that allow users to make changes or learn how to build other lineups with more information.
- DFS Watch List – It is the slow creation of our flagship product in the same format. We start early watching a ton of players and then pare it down over the week to be your PLAYBOOK! It has salaries in six systems, projected ownership starting on Friday afternoon, and a deep breakdown of why you should be watching the players.
- DFS Dart Board – We help identify that low-owned, low-cost player who may just win you that GPP
- Specialty Content - Strategy articles for sites such as Prize Picks, Monkey Knife Fight, Yahoo, Thrive Fantasy & More
Our Lineup Generator takes in our editorial content, crunches the numbers on over 33 metrics, and spits out winning lineups for Yahoo! Daily, Draft Kings, and FanDuel. This year, we added export capabilities and some strategy buttons to help you control what comes out of the engine.
Custom Tools for Both DFS & Seasonal Players
All members of FANation get personalized tools whether you are a DFS or Seasonal player. Each tool includes salaries, scoring, and/or personalization for your seasonal teams.
Here are some other NFL tools we have:
- Weekly Match-Ups -- You can see projections, advanced metrics, Home/Away splits, Left/Right splits, Last 5 Games in DFS scoring systems, DFS prices with Value Meter, Year-to-Date stats, and even see real-time stats fill in. It contains Vegas information, inactive and practice reports; plus all the info you need to use this as your primary research page and scoreboard.
- Weather Center – Breakdown and follow every game’s weather real-time with hour-by-hour weather, links to important game info, and easy-to-see weather indicators to tell you whether game plans change and you should play or avoid certain players.
- Daily & Seasonal Projections – Complete sortable projections with scoring systems, salaries, and values attached.
- Sortable Stats -- Complete REAL-TIME & Seasonal sortable stats including deep stats in a sortable way. For DFS, we add salaries, projected points, and value of those points.
- DFS Coaches – Your Coaches dashboard with in-depth information about the matchups, complete salaries, and everything you need to scout the players for daily fantasy sports or for your weekly lineups in seasonal games. Our analysts review the positional data and include their editorial insights on the top of the data tables.
QB Coach | RB Coach | WR Coach | TE Coach | D/ST Coach
- Volume Report – Get week-by-week trends for touches, targets, and thrown at.
- Snaps Report – Get week-by-week trends for snaps.
- Red Zone Report – After Week 1, get tons of red zone information all in one place to compare players. We include manually reviewed inside the 15, inside the 10, and inside the 5 analysis of players.
- Points Allowed by Position – All positions are broken down in all scoring systems, including your own.
- Consistency Report - Get week-by-week trends for fantasy points in all scoring systems, including your own.
- Advanced Analytics – Air Yards, Advanced Receiving, CB Coverage Stats, QB Pressures, Advanced Rushing Stats
- Vegas Odds Page – All the Vegas info that you need to make decisions. This information is layered into the other products.
- Practice Report Tracker – Weekly tracking of who is practicing and who is not.
- Depth Charts – Up to the second depth charts managed by a team of eight producers.
- Strength of Schedule – Examine the Strength of Schedule for teams, but most importantly the strength of schedule in
- Draft Percentage Forecaster – UFCollective projects the draft percentage for each player in big tournaments on FanDuel & DraftKings. This information in sortable form is a great way to get global information and additionally, the information is for our subscribers on all DFS features that it augments.
Pheeeewwww! That is an enormous amount of editorial, multi-media, direct contact, live streaming, live chat, and customized tools for both season and DFS. We have you covered.
We all love hearing from FANation so whether you are curious about how to break into the fantasy business or daily fantasy sports strategies, email me at email@example.com. If you ever need anything from our staff, our support email will be answered by one of the founders since we think you are that important. Just write to firstname.lastname@example.org.