NHL DFS Power Play - Playbook Core Plays: January 30
Welcome to the NHL DFS Power Play. You will see three tiered options for Yahoo! DFS, DraftKings, and FanDuel every night that there are three or more games. Otherwise, you are still getting the same great playbook, the chat is still open and monitored with all of your questions.
Also, don't forget you also have the power of the lineup generator to help you build out your winning lineup tonight. Have fun and let's make some money together tonight!
- Colorado has the highest implied goal total tonight at 4.8, followed by Columbus at 3.6. (Buffalo has the lowest at 2.0).
- Joe Pavelski has 19-points in the last ten games.
- Gabriel Landeskog has 15-points in the last ten games.
- Mikko Rantanen has moved from the wing to center with Nathan MacKinnon out of the lineup.
- CBJ/MTL and COL/BOS are the only games with a 6.5 goal total.
- Kaapo Kahkonen is 5-0-1 in his last eight appearances.
- Darcy Kuemper is the top cash game goalie on the slate, Linus Ullmark is the top GPP option.
- Goalies are voodoo.
C: Mikko Rantanen, Ryan Hartman, Cole Sillinger
W: David Pastrnak, Gabriel Landeskog, Rem Pitlick
D: Cale Makar, Moro Heiskanen, Jacob Bryson
G: Darcy Kuemper, Joonas Korpisalo, Linus Ullmark
C: Nazem Kadri, Erik Haula, Jake Evans
W: Mikko Rantanen, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Rem Pitlick
D: Cale Makar, Zach Werenski, Jacob Bryson
G: Darcy Kuemper, Linus Ullmark, Joonas Korpisalo