- Ray McDonald won't be charged Monday with domestic violence.
- Coach Jim Harbaugh said Monday DE Ray McDonald left Sunday's game early with a dislocated finger.
- No charges today on Ray McDonald case; Monday hearing to be delayed Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/73192-charges-today-ray-mcdonald-case-monday-hearing-delayed/#ySJflC93zAim4ukz.99
- CEO Jed York says he will give Ray McDonald 'due process' before deciding discipline
- Jim Harbaugh says Ray McDonald will play Sunday.
- Ray McDonald not on the field at the start of practice for second straight day.
- Harbaugh says no decision has been made on whether DT Ray McDonald plays for 49ers Sunday.
All form fields are required.