- NFLPA to review how Chargers handled Addae's concussion
- Jahleel Addae suffered a concussion Thursday against the Broncos.
- Jahleel Addae said he passed a concussion test
- Addae (hamstring) went through light workout with Chargers trainer James Collins and did well
- S Jahleel Addae (hamstring) and CB Chris Davis (ankle) have been ruled out for Week 2
- Jahleel Addae did not participate in position drills Thursday
- Jahleel Addae (hamstring) and Chris Davis (ankle) did not practice Wednesday.
All form fields are required.