- Chargers safety Jahleel Addae (concussion) was limited today.
- Jahleel Addae (concussion) is questionable for Sunday's game against the Raiders.
- Jahleel Addae passed the NFL concussion protocol and was cleared to practice Thursday.
- NFLPA to review how Chargers handled Addae's concussion
- Jahleel Addae suffered a concussion Thursday against the Broncos.
- Jahleel Addae said he passed a concussion test
- Addae (hamstring) went through light workout with Chargers trainer James Collins and did well
All form fields are required.