- Report: Cubs Telling Teams Starlin Castro is Not Available
- Starlin Castro has been mentioned in trade talks with the Yankees and Mets.
- Starlin Castro is still expected to be the starting SS for the Cubs in 2015.
- Castro plans to resume his rehab at the team's spring facility in Arizona during the offseason
- Rick Renteria said he doubts shortstop Starlin Castro will be able to play before seasons end
- Starlin Castro (ankle) has told Cubs manager Rick Renteria that he plans on coming back before the season ends.
- Starling Castro has a high ankle sprain
All form fields are required.