- Pedro Alvarez (stress reaction) is healing well and he should have a fairly normal offseason.
- Pirates view Pedro Alvarez as their 1B, according to GM Neal Huntington
- Pedro Alvarez (left foot) will see doctors Tuesday to determine if/when he can resume baseball activities
- Pedro Alvarez could return for postseason
- Alvarez, who is out because of a stress reaction in his left foot, is fielding grounders at third on his knees Wednesday.
- Pedro Alvarez has been diagnosed with a stress reaction in fourth metatarsal.
- Pedro Alvarez’s (foot) injured foot has stopped improving
All form fields are required.