- Former Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long is interviewing with the Mets on Wednesday.
- David Wright plans to rehab his injured shoulde
- Wright (shoulder) is not in the Mets starting lineup on Wednesday.
- Mets to announce David Wright done for season
- Wright out Tuesday to get shoulder examined
- David Wright went 3-for-4 with two doubles, three RBI and two runs scored in the Mets 8-6 triumph over the Marlins on Tuesday night.
- Wright has returned to the Mets' starting lineup on Thursday.
All form fields are required.