- Bailey had successful surgery Friday to repair torn tendon in right forearm.
- Homer Bailey will have surgery Friday
- Reds are considering surgery to repair the flexor mass tendon in Homer Bailey's forearm.
- Reds announce they have transferred RHP Homer Bailey to 60-day DL.
- A second MRI for Bailey's forearm injury did not show the improvement
- Bailey and the team are waiting the results of a recent re-evaluation, MLB.com reports.
- Bailey has yet to resume throwing. Doesn't know when he can. Getting ultrasound done tomorrow
All form fields are required.