- Homer Bailey (elbow) feels like his rehab and therapy are going well.
- Bailey (flexor mass tendon) will begin throwing in December
- Reds manager Bryan Price said he is hoping to have Bailey (forearm) in the rotation to begin 2015
- Bailey had successful surgery Friday to repair torn tendon in right forearm.
- Homer Bailey will have surgery Friday
- Reds are considering surgery to repair the flexor mass tendon in Homer Bailey's forearm.
- Reds announce they have transferred RHP Homer Bailey to 60-day DL.
All form fields are required.