- Brett Gardner is not in the Yankees' starting lineup Saturday
- Brett Gardner is not in the Yankees' starting lineup Friday.
- Brett Gardner went 2-for-5 with a home run and two runs scored in the Yankees win over the Blue Jays on Sunday.
- Brett Gardner (ab strain) is going to try to run on Friday.
- Brett Gardner ruled out indefinitely
- Gardner has an abdominal strain and will be seen Tuesday by a team doctor
- Brett Gardner has a stomach issue and wasn't available to pinch hit.
All form fields are required.