- Lawrie, Izturis, Jenkins and Dirks were reinstated from the 60-day DL
- Brett Lawrie expected to be at 3B
- Brett Lawrie has been ruled out for the remainder of the 2014 season because of a strained oblique muscle.
- Lawrie has been transferred to the 60-day disabled list.
- Gibbons says Brett Lawrie is in Arizona continuing his rehab, making progress, but no timetable for a return
- Lawrie won't be back until September
- Jays place Brett Lawrie (left oblique strain) on the 15-day disabled list
All form fields are required.