- Derek Jeter played DH in his final game as a Yankee and had a base hit with a RBI before being pulled from the game in the win over the Red Sox on Sunday at Fenway Park.
- Jeter lifted after hit No. 3,465
- Derek Jeter probably won't play Sunday because of a hamstring injury.
- Derek Jeter says he will DH both Saturday and Sunday.
- Derek Jeter is not in the Yankees' starting lineup Friday.
- Jeter Caps 20 Yr Career with GW RBI in the 9th
- Girardi says he'll talk to Derek Jeter Thursday about whether Jeter will play in Boston this weekend.
All form fields are required.