- Glen Perkins shut down with forearm strain and nerve irritation. But UCL is fine.
- Perkins' MRI on his arm has revealed nerve issues rather than structural damage
- Glen Perkins will have an MRI on his left arm Thursday.
- Glen Perkins picked up the win to improve to 4-3 after allowing three runs on three hits in the Twins win over the Tigers on Tuesday.
- Glen Perkins allowed one run on two hits with one strikeout but picked up his 34th save of the season for the Twins on Sunday.
- Perkins says his neck/shoulder feels better and hopes to be available on Wednesday.
- Perkins is also still unavailable Sunday with neck stiffness, manager Ron Gardenhire said.
All form fields are required.