- Josh Hamilton not close to returning
- Josh Hamilton (shoulder) remains out of the Angels starting lineup on Saturday
- Scioscia said Hamilton's X-ray came back negative, but he is "not that close to playing."
- Josh Hamilton (shoulder) remains out of the Angels starting lineup on Friday.
- Hamilton (right shoulder) will miss "the next couple games," Scioscia said.
- Josh Hamilton took two more cortisone shots in his ailing shoulder on Tuesday.
- Josh Hamilton will get an MRI if it isn't any better by Friday.
All form fields are required.