- Xavier Henry's MRI reveals torn Achilles tendon
- Xavier Henry is getting an MRI as the Lakers believe he has a ruptured left Achilles
- Henry (knee) is a game-time decision on Tuesday
- Lakers G Xavier Henry is seeking second opinion on his knee and then headed to Germany for Regenokine treatment.
- Henry (back spasms) did practice Tuesday
- Xavier Henry is practicing Saturday after missing the first week of camp with back spasms.
- Henry is back on the practice floor during Tuesday's light session.
All form fields are required.